Why Buy With Us?
The professionals that you will find at Georgia Property will focus specifically on your needs & desires during the search of your next property. We understand this is extremely important, and we will place your needs ahead of our own.
As your buyer’s agent we will go beyond the scope of what is available on the MLS, and will seek properties that may not be in the open market.
We are set up on the national Do-not-call list in order that we can legally approach property owners that we have heard or know first-hand they may be interested in selling, local REO properties that are not on the market, FSBO listings etc. will be utilized in our effort to find you the best property for your hard earned money.
Our team has spent years developing relationships with our vendors, we know the best ones to use and those to avoid, and we will use our negotiating skills and experience to help stream line your closing getting you the best deal possible.
When we become your agent we will listen carefully to the details of your desires, and needs and then we can effectively and quickly customize a market snap shot of what is available for you. As you communicate your needs and desires we will expedite the properties best suited for you.
First Time Buyers:
Another key area we will serve you is to educate first time buyers about the process ahead in the loan qualification, closing attorney documents, due diligence periods for home inspections, and property value analysis. and many other concerns that will arise will be calmly and quickly addressed. We will explain to you the process of buying a home, shopping for a mortgage, negotiating a contract and will stay with you every step of the way.
There are so many diverse reasons buyers are coming to us; we have investors, life style changes, growing families, professional’s relocating, teachers changing areas, some have attained new jobs, graduates are returning home, and of course many have bought and sold multiple times. Each need and desire will be different, and at Georgia Property we have seasoned top producing agents matching these specific clients and to their specific needs. We will connect the best agent available to the exact purpose of the client. For instance, if a family is active and outdoors oriented, desiring a home in close proximity to sporting complexes we would match them with one of our agents that is themselves active and involved in sports, that has children of their own involved in local sport activities.
We have a thorough knowledge of our local area, and its governments; therefore, we will be able to advise you during your search and contract negotiation. We will confidently & quickly help you identify the “deals”, as well as, the ones to avoid.
Primarily we love our job, and sincerely appreciate you, our client. It is our continued goal to ‘transform our client into our friend.”
What a wonderful opportunity for us to earn the privilege of helping our seniors in their Real Estate needs. We are seasoned agents but we deeply respect and appreciate all senior ‘seasoned’ buyers. Our staff has helped may find their retirement dream home, or find a great investment deal. Our local retirement community is Dell Webb’s Sun City Peachtree. We have worked extensively with Sun City’s Home Owner’s Association through on site construction projects, connecting new home owners with their exclusive builder, and of course closed many real estate transactions for retirement aged clients. Our service is of course not limited to Sun City, we will protect and serve all seniors during their search.
How to Use This Website:
Our cutting-edge site offers 3 main ways to easily search & locate only those properties that meet your specifications within our expansive South Metro Atlanta service area.
#3 Select our Map Search by clicking Here *Note: You may enable “Polygon/Circle Search Mode” by clicking either button on the left hand pane inside map. Feature is currently unsupported on mobile devices.
As you get past those who are trying to do the minimum to protect their backside…or just because they aren’t all that energetic generally… here’s a list of some of the things we do for our clients:
- Help in locating good sources of mortgage loans, in negotiating the trems of those loans, and working effectively with the lender.
- Mapping of active, under contract, and sold properties meeting your search criteria, to help you get a comprehensive understanding of the market niche that your criteria define (e.g., so that you are aware of all the neighborhoods where you could buy a home, how quickly homes in those neighborhoods sell, and for what differential off asking price).
- Talk you out of buying homes you like but that are likely to be difficult resales. We’ve been through thousands of houses with hundreds of buyers, so we know more about this than you do.
- Help talk you through the standard offer form and provide you the option of using our company addendum…which provides you with substantial protections not provided in the standard contract.
- Help you analyze price/value and work through a negotiating strategy. We would not take the negotiating process over for you, but we can give you helpful advice…..sometimes. We can always provide some perspective, since we’ve been through this thousands of times.
- Recommend inspectors/testers and types of inspections and tests. In addition to a general inspection, we always recommend a video scoping of the sewer line and testing for meth contamination…not necessarily things most buyers would think of.
- Assist in interpreting inspection results and negotiating inspection issues…and making the decision as to whether this house is worth fighting through these issues for. Again, your decisions, but we can add perspective from experience.
- Assist in reading documents like HOA finances and title commitments, making sure you get all the right documents, and pushing for additional information and documents when info and experience demand it.
- Assist in coordinating communications between the lender and title company and seller-buyer so that everything is properly prepared for closing. Most of the last minute nightmares that buyers have at or near closing are a function of information not moving properly between these people.
- Help you through the closing process and closing documents
Feel free to contact any one of our highly recommended lenders:
815 Pavilion Court
McDonough GA 30253
Office: (678) 971-6201
Direct: (770) 900-4420
Fax: (678) 456-1625
Apply Now: https://homestarfc.com/apply-now-form/agent/1494
47 Perimeter East, Ste 430
Atlanta, GA 30346
(678) 640-6725 Phone
(404) 492-8857 Fax
Apply Now: https://damiancook.mortgage-application.net/WebApp/FullAppLogin.aspx
16024 Barnesville St.
(P.O. Box 623)
Zebulon, GA 30295
Office: (770) 567-5345
Fax: (770) 567-8100
Apply Now: https://9317478639.mortgage-application.net/WebApp/FullAppLogin.aspx